Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Building a brand. ..

When building a brand,  it's like being on a diet or weight loss regimen.   Slow and steady always wins the race.  As I embark on a new endeavor,  I'll be using a similar formula for Jurassic Fitness.

When I formed the Addicted Crew Dj's, it was only DJ Soul Jah and myself initially.   It took a little while for him to see the vision but he was able to see what I was trying to build.   We started with free mixtapes, then branched off into t-shirts,  before adding a few more Dj's into the mix. 

A lot of people have asked if I've stopped Dj'n, of course not, music is a part of me.  I'll be using my background in music to do workout mixes,  and to bring the Addicted Crew DJ's, and fitness into the same world.   At times my wife think that I'm taking on way to much,  but in order to be successful in life you have to have more than one hustle.   This is just the beginning for the Addicted Crew DJ's, and Jurassic Fitness.

I'm never going to deter of my path of becoming a successful trainer,  and with the business knowledge I'm receiving from Full Sail, the sky is the limit.   You'll still be getting my crazy "Stupid Ish Saturday" workout videos,  and free fitness and nutritional tips.   I'll also start hosting free boot camp classes to help America's fourth fattest city to fight the war on obesity.   When I came up with the slogan for the Addicted Crew DJ's,  "It's more than music it's a movement", this is what I was referring too.

Shot out to my team DJ Soul Jah, DJ J Millie, and DJ TNY, and most importantly my beautiful wife Cassandra; it's time to go to another level.   Without y'all, this would still be just a dream in my head.  I LOVE YALL FOR REAL!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alex, great post on the assignment and blog itself. You seem to have a great grasp on this weeks assignment. What about John Earle's marketing strategy do you think is most effective overall? Personally, I feel it's his close connection to his fans. Not a whole lot to suggest here are you did a great job on both posts.

    ReplyDelete